Ebara, Flowserve, Grundfos, Ingersoll Rand, Jabsco, Kirloskar Brothers, Seepex, SPX Flow, Sulzer, Tuthill, Vansan, Verder and Xylem characteristic in the 10 most-read business news stories on the World Pumps website throughout 2021.
Image: bht2000/Adobe Stock.
1. Ingersoll Rand to amass German pump maker Seepex
Ingersoll Rand Inc has entered into an agreement to purchase the German optimistic displacement pump manufacturer Seepex GmbH in a €431.5 million money deal.
Seepex has an installed base of more than 210 000 pumps. – Image: tang90246/Adobe Stock.
2. Ebara to purchase Turkish pump maker Vansan
Japan’s Ebara Corp announced that it was buying Turkish pump producer Vansan Makina Sanayi ve Ticaret AŞ in a US$108 million deal.
3. Kirloskar Brothers opens superior know-how division for nuclear purposes
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd (KBL) has built a new Advanced Technology Product Division (ATPD) at the company’s Kirloskarvadi facility in India to manufacture products primarily for nuclear purposes.
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd’s new Advanced Technology Product Division. –
4. Verder acquires Jabsco rotary lobe pump line from Xylem
The Verder Group has bought the Jabsco rotary lobe pump product line from Xylem Inc.
5. Private fairness agency to accumulate SPX Flow in US$3.8bn deal
SPX Flow Inc has entered into an settlement to be acquired by an affiliate of private fairness firm Lone Star Funds in an all-cash transaction valued at US$3.eight billion.
– Image: Péter Mács/Adobe Stock.
6. เกจแรงดันน้ำ to provide pumps for FPSO Anna Nery
Floating manufacturing, storage and offloading (FPSO) providers firm Yinson has chosen Sulzer to supply 4 giant water injection pumps (WIPs) for the conversion of a former tanker into a new FPSO vessel that can operate in the Marlim oil subject off the coast of Brazil.
7. Flowserve offers pumps for Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine manufacturing
Flowserve Corp is supplying pumps, valves and seals to pharmaceutical firm Pfizer to support the manufacturing of its Covid-19 vaccine.
8. Grundfos to amass US water know-how company MECO
Grundfos has entered into an settlement to amass Mechanical Equipment Company Inc (MECO), a US group that engineers and manufactures water purification solutions for a variety of industries.
9. Ingersoll Rand to purchase Tuthill Pump Group
Ingersoll Rand Inc has entered into an agreement to accumulate the assets of Tuthill Corp’s Pump Group in an US$84.6 million deal.
10. Grundfos reports solid 2020 outcomes despite Covid-19
Danish pump firm Grundfos has delivered a strong monetary performance in 2020 with net turnover of DKK26 340 million and consolidated revenue for the yr of DKK1931 million.