Ebara, Flowserve, Grundfos, Ingersoll Rand, Jabsco, Kirloskar Brothers, Seepex, SPX Flow, Sulzer, Tuthill, Vansan, Verder and Xylem function in the 10 most-read business news stories on the World Pumps website throughout 2021.
Image: bht2000/Adobe Stock.
1. Ingersoll Rand to acquire German pump maker Seepex
Ingersoll Rand Inc has entered into an agreement to purchase the German positive displacement pump manufacturer Seepex GmbH in a €431.5 million cash deal.
Seepex has an put in base of greater than 210 000 pumps. – Image: tang90246/Adobe Stock.
2. Ebara to buy Turkish pump maker Vansan
Japan’s Ebara Corp introduced that it was buying Turkish pump manufacturer Vansan Makina Sanayi ve Ticaret AŞ in a US$108 million deal.
3. Kirloskar Brothers opens advanced know-how division for nuclear applications
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd (KBL) has constructed a new Advanced Technology Product Division (ATPD) at the company’s Kirloskarvadi facility in India to manufacture merchandise primarily for nuclear purposes.
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd’s new Advanced Technology Product Division. –
four. Verder acquires Jabsco rotary lobe pump line from Xylem
The Verder Group has purchased the Jabsco rotary lobe pump product line from Xylem Inc.
5. Private equity firm to accumulate SPX Flow in US$3.8bn deal
SPX Flow Inc has entered into an settlement to be acquired by an affiliate of private equity agency Lone Star Funds in an all-cash transaction valued at US$3.eight billion.
– Image: Péter Mács/Adobe Stock.
6. Sulzer to supply pumps for FPSO Anna Nery
Floating manufacturing, storage and offloading (FPSO) providers company Yinson has selected Sulzer to offer four large water injection pumps (WIPs) for the conversion of a former tanker into a new FPSO vessel that can operate in the Marlim oil subject off the coast of Brazil.
7. เกจวัดแรงดันราคา provides pumps for Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine production
Flowserve Corp is supplying pumps, valves and seals to pharmaceutical firm Pfizer to help the production of its Covid-19 vaccine.
8. Grundfos to amass US water technology company MECO
Grundfos has entered into an settlement to amass Mechanical Equipment Company Inc (MECO), a US group that engineers and manufactures water purification solutions for a spread of industries.
9. Ingersoll Rand to purchase Tuthill Pump Group
Ingersoll Rand Inc has entered into an agreement to amass the assets of Tuthill Corp’s Pump Group in an US$84.6 million deal.
10. Grundfos reports stable 2020 results despite Covid-19
Danish pump firm Grundfos has delivered a stable financial performance in 2020 with net turnover of DKK26 340 million and consolidated revenue for the yr of DKK1931 million.