ไดอะแฟรม LOGO.png

The authorities of Sudan has launched tender looking for consultants to assist within the implementation of an irrigation project within the states of North Kordofan and West Kordofan.
The challenge includes set up of 1,a hundred and seventy photo voltaic irrigation pumps within the nation. Successful consultants will provide engineering and supervision providers, design of photo voltaic water pumping techniques, based on the requirements of every farm.
ราคาเกจวัดแรงดัน may even provide help to the irrigation project implementation unit, supervision and contract administration of works related to the installation and commissioning of the photo voltaic pumps. The corporations will also support the challenge implementation unit through technical and financial supervision to guarantee that all works are carried out based on the contract specs. The consultants may also take part in the construction actions and within the implementation of the project’s environmental and social administration plan.
Read:Optimising effectivity of solar-powered pumping techniques
Erratic rainfall
The photo voltaic pumps might be installed in North Kordofan and West Kordofan states where erratic rainfall is usually skilled due to the arid climate and local weather change, with a negative impression on agricultural yields, in accordance with the Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO).
เกจวัดแรงดันออกซิเจน shall be used to pump groundwater. In addition to meals security, the challenge aims to reduce farmers’ dependence on fossil fuels, that are harmful to human health and the setting. Interested firms have until September 14th, 2021 to use.
The irrigation venture is 75% financed by a $21.7 million loan from the African Development Bank (AfDB). The remaining 25% will be paid in installments over three years. The pan-African institution signifies that the installation of the photo voltaic pumps shall be completed by December thirty first, 2025.
Share